Certificates issued through the certificate's recognition system of American Academy Foundation can be notarized by Apostille.
1. Domestic certificates (grades/graduates/certificates) support certification through the World Education System (WES).
Authenticable certificate type
1. Korea Academic Transcript
2. Certificate of Graduation in Korea
3. Certificate of Korea
2. Upgrade the certificate of TESOL issued in Korea to the certificate of TESOL issued by the U.S. Foundation The curriculum and educational content must be certified in advance to be issued with a TESOL certificate(American Academy) from the American Academy Foundation in the U.S.
1.Submit TESOL Certificate and Academic Transcript (syllabus by subject) in Korea
2. Comparison and certification with the U.S. Standard TESOL curriculum
3. Issuing certificates from American Academy Foundation in the United States
4. Issuing notarized documents for Apostille in the U.S. (Only for applicants)
Korean TESOL certificate holders require more than 70% match up with their transcripts and standard syllabus, and the guidelines for standard syllabus are as follows.
This 11 part lecture series and accompanying text “Learning to Teach English” by Jeremy Harmer is designed to give novice teachers an introduction to teaching English as a Second Language. Each lecture focuses on a particular skill area or quality of importance for teachers in today’s communicative language classroom. The lectures are meant to accompany and expand on specific chapters in the text. The lectures are followed by quizzes which are based on information drawn from both the lecture and the text.